Hi folks! 
The Washington State Ridesharing Organization (WSRO) is hosting its semiannual conference Oct. 18–20 in Chelan, Wash., and you're all very much invited! A great way for both ETCs and TDM planners to learn, network and share their experiences, the conference will be held at Campbell's Resort, right on beautiful Lake Chelan. We have a number of quick announcements (and enticements!) I’d like to share with you today.

I know it's late notice, but we've extended the early bird registration date through the end of this week. While only WSRO members are eligible for the early bird price, registering before Friday, Sept. 25, will automatically enter you to win a two-night stay in the Presidential Suite during the conference! Our friends at Campbell’s have graciously given us their finest room Sunday and Monday, and we've decided that one lucky conference attendee will get to call it home for the duration of the conference.

Campbell's has also generously offered to let any conference attendees stay the weekend at the reduced, conference-level rate. If you would like to start your Lake Chelan adventure early, you can stay for dramatically reduced rates Friday and Saturday before the conference— just mention that you're with the WSRO conference and they'll honor that rate.

If you would like more information about the conference, please take a peek at our agenda or email a WSRO board member. And in case we haven’t quite yet talked you into attending, we’re also going to kick things off with a two-hour tour of the lake Sunday evening! Not a three-hour tour, mind you. We all know how those turn out.

On behalf of the WSRO board of directors, we hope to see you next month! If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact me anytime.

Thanks!

Views: 64

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service