Bike Locker Pilot - King County - Originally posted on 2/28/2012

Originally posted by AnneBruskland on February 28, 2012 at 8:30am. 

I wanted to share progress as we moved forward with the Bike Locker Management Program pilot in King County.  King County has contracted with a third party vendor (Bicycle Alliance of Washington) to manage the bike locker program here in King County.  In February, staff from Bicycle Alliance of Washington attended one of our regularly scheduled Basic and Incentive Management courses and received 1:1 training on Bike Locker Management functionality available to regional networks.  Our new recruits are in the process of working with the tool in the test environment.  We plan on going live during the April renewal cycle for the program.  I will keep you posted on our implementation plan and progress as we move forward.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know.

Anne

====================

Comment by Mark Messinger, Originally posted on September 4, 2012 at 1:22pm

How is the Bike Locker pilot going? Is the prognosis good for seeing this implemented in the live system? I'd be interested in hearing (at a future monthly RSO Admin meeting, maybe?) of any updates as to when the Bike Locker might be rolled out.

=================

Comment by AnneBruskland, Originally posted on September 5, 2012 at 3:26pm

The bike locker pilot in King County is going slowly, primarily due to staff turnover for our pilot agency and partly due to some minor modifications (item #462 and #470 from the feedback log) that need to be made to the application prior to implementation.  We have funding to make the change and are working with WSDOT to get them under contract so the changes can be made to the system prior to the pilot proceeding.  

The application is available to other regional networks if they are interested in being the first out the gate in the production environment (we call these pilots).  Anyone interested should contact me and we can turn on the feature in that regional network.

Views: 10

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service