A number of small changes were made to the live system over the weekend.  Most of these items were reviewed at the last Administrator meeting as iCarpool enhancements that would be forthcoming.  If you have any questions regarding the updates, please contact support@rideshareonline.com. If there is interest, we can demonstrate some of these at the next Administator Meeting, which is scheduled on Thursday, March 13, 2014. 

1. Networks list from the admin portal shows the network type.
  2. Show All Users link is available in the Program, Division and Worksite networks in addition to Employer, University and School.
  3. Mailing address has an additional row associated called Mailing Address Line2. The following reports show the mailing address with the Mailing Address Line2 {Trip Log Report (By Trips), Trip Log Report (By Days Using Logest Trip), Trip Log Report (By Days Using All Trips), User Registration Report, Reward Distribution Report, Incentive Requests Report, ERH Usage Report, ERH Enrollment Report, Bike Locker Members Report}.
  4. Child Network Report shows additional columns for Is GRH Configured, Support Contact Email, Network Contact Name Email and Phone.
  5. Reward Distribution Report shows the employer.
  6. Registration And Network Statistics report shows the year in the report.
  7. The User Registration Report shows Network Join Date, Last Web Access Date, Last Mobile Access Date. The Last Mobile Access Date will be used once we launch the trip logger mobile apps.
  8. The User Ridematch Trips Report shows the event in case the trip is an event trip.

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Anne. Everything looks good. But the GRH configured under the Child Network Report doesn't seem to work.

Tracy,

I reviewed, and it appears that 3 regional networks (Cascade West, Cherriots, Point2Point), are configured for GRH in OR per the report (display a 1 for "Yes" instead of 0 for "No").  What other networks were you expecting to display that GRH had been configured, and/or what else were you expecting to see, so I can troubleshoot the issue? 

Ok, I see now what the issue is.  The update will show if a child network is configured for ERH at the network level.  What I have done is configured the ERH program at the regional level, then pull over the selected networks to allow them the ERH program.

It is much easier for me to configure ERH once, then pull over 130 networks than it is to configure 130 networks separately.

I believe that this is now both Cherriots and Cascades West have done it as well.

Yep, our program is configured at the regional level and no child networks are enrolled individually; it's open to all DLC registrants who work in our region, regardless of which networks they are or aren't associated with. I just checked our child network report and it shows zero GRH enrollees so that seems to make sense based on how the program is configured, right? Thanks.

We are the same at p2p and CWCOG  - our program is configured at the regional level and no child networks are enrolled individually; it's open to all DLC registrants who work in our region, regardless of which networks they are or aren't associated with.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service