Uncategorized (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the differences between "wirewrap" and "branding"?

I found the description of various branding levels on this document to be interesting. And I see there are certain types of networks that c…

Started by Mark Messinger

0 Oct 10, 2012

For Washington

Hi folks, Received  a call from a gentleman from Vancouver, WA yesterday.  He needed transportation for an outpatient procedure, going from…

Started by Pamela Blackhorse

0 Oct 2, 2012

Alternatives to Worksite networks?

I confess I'm still trying to understand why I would want to create a Worksite network, instead of a Division network. That is, if the work…

Started by Mark Messinger

7 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Mark Messinger

Community Van and Non Competition Rules

Hello, We have a van we would like to make available to non-profit groups in our community.  1) Does anyone know how we might use the van w…

Started by Leesa Monroe

1 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Mika Imori

Help with Tax Benefit for Employee Run Vanpools

I know this is a little out of the scope of Smart Transportation but wondered if anyone had a contact at a company that provides the Trans…

Started by Suzanne Seigneur

0 Apr 10, 2012

Marketing

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has some marketing materials on how helpful ridesharing has been for their company or community?  I am tryin…

Started by Laura Turo

2 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Laura Turo

Tracking Trip Reduction Goals in RSO

On April 18th we will be kicking off our Destination Downtown pilot program here in Vancouver, and based on an already defined work program…

Started by Jennifer Campos

1 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Stan Suchan

Best way to get advice an input on our issues

Do the folks in the Washington group see the discussion and blog posts that we make on the Oregon page? It seems that Erika asked a real go…

Started by Tracy Ellis

6 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by AnneBruskland

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service