Tracy Ellis's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (50) Replies Latest Activity

"Who will be setting up the locations at a State level?"

Tracy Ellis replied Nov 8, 2012 to What are best network configurations for Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort?

10 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Mark Messinger

"Mark, I've given this some thought since I will likely be setting up a network for T…"

Tracy Ellis replied Nov 8, 2012 to What are best network configurations for Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort?

10 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Mark Messinger

"Pamela, Go to reports and print up the Child Network Report. it should be the last…"

Tracy Ellis replied Nov 6, 2012 to Network question

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Pamela Blackhorse

"yes. you have that wrong"

Tracy Ellis replied Oct 4, 2012 to Can administrators ID Worksite users not associated with an Employer network?

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"I think you may be confused. There is no way for a user to self select from a drop d…"

Tracy Ellis replied Oct 4, 2012 to Can administrators ID Worksite users not associated with an Employer network?

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"How I determine who is and who is not in the networks is time consuming.  It require…"

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"If there are multiple employers at one worksite, then that might be somewhat problem…"

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"The users cannot "see" the ERH program unless they are associated with the employer…"

Tracy Ellis replied Sep 21, 2012 to Employer Network and Worksites

6 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"No I have not. This has not ever been an issue.  I'm not sure what the work around w…"

Tracy Ellis replied Sep 21, 2012 to Employer Network and Worksites

6 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

"That has not ever been an issue for me. (Nor do I envision it becomming an issue). A…"

Tracy Ellis replied Sep 21, 2012 to Can network administrators manually associate Worksite users to the correct Employer network?

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service