Lee Peterson made a great suggestion on a related forum. I am moving it to a new Discussion Title so the thread it not lost.

Lee Peterson said:
I would like to see a knowledge base where Administrators can ask technical questions about RSO. Other Regional Administrators, RSO support or iCarpool staff would give answers. When Administrators encounter an issue a quick check of the knowledge base may provide the answer, saving RSO support staff time. iCarpool staff could also learn about how the system is performing by monitoring the forum.

I am attaching an excerpt from the Issues Log (2011%20-%20April%20-%20Q%26A.xls) which includes questions sent to the project team by Administrators since the last major upgrade to RideshareOnline.com. Please review this list first to see if your question has been answered before. This list is not an exhaustive list of all questions asked by administrators given most administrator questions are responded to by local regional administrators and/or by emailing support@rideshareonline.com. If you do not find the answer you are looking for in the matrix, please contact your regional administrator or support@rideshareonline.com to receive a timely response to your question. You are also welcome to post questions here, and can be responded to by project team members as time permits. Other Administrators are also welcome to post answers if they like to expedite response time.

Please send bugs, feature requests and usability issues via the Issues Log Template.xls to me at anne.bruskland@kingcounty.gov so I can centrally track and process those items.

Anne

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service