Technical support and training (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Questions answered about School Networks - bulk import, security, etc.

During the course of preparing to implement some school networks in Oregon, Regional Network Administrators came up with some questions tha…

Started by Mark Messinger

0 Dec 17, 2012

Event widget?

Hi all - any ideas where I can find the event widget already posted to a site and in use? I need a visual and "user test run." Cheers - P

Started by Pamela Blackhorse

2 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Pamela Blackhorse

Network question

I need a report of all the networks within the Portland Metro,Oregon region. Not finding it in the reports available through RSO/DLC,unless…

Started by Pamela Blackhorse

10 Nov 13, 2012
Reply by Pamela Blackhorse

Can administrators ID Worksite users not associated with an Employer network?

How are administrators identifying users who are associated with Worksite networks but not the Organization/ Employer networks which are pa…

8 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

New users without an employer/institution

While completing the registration process, one of the required fields is an employer/institution address.  Folks that don't have an employe…

Started by Philip Warnock

5 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by OSUsustainability

Employer Network and Worksites

All of our employer worksites were pre-loaded into Drive Less Connect prior to launch.   Now as we are creating Networks, we also have Work…

Started by Tracy Ellis

6 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

Can network administrators manually associate Worksite users to the correct Employer network?

Users can become associated to a Worksite network merely by location. When the Worksite's location is the user's destination - voila! - the…

3 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

Event Reporting?

Is there a way to see if people are adding trips to your event? It would be nice to see if people are created trips for an event, before th…

Started by OSUsustainability

1 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Tracy Ellis

Events for people not of your network

I have a problem I was hoping to get some help on. Some times, Oregon State University has classes for people who aren't students, thus are…

Started by OSUsustainability

3 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Stan Suchan

Event widget - a little help?

Hi all, I’m trying to use the DLC event widget for some statewide meetings in the Rogue Valley next week, but I’m not having any luck. I cr…

Started by Nathan Broom

14 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Amol B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service