Technical support and training (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Spreadsheets customize standard iCarpool reports for employers

New spreadsheet translation tools are now available via the Smart Transportation main page. These spreadsheets are intended to help employe…

Started by Stan Suchan

3 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Stan Suchan

How do I generate a link to an event in RSO

Hello All, I've created an RSO event for a local climate change non profit hosting a Sustainability Summit on April 14th.  The event organi…

Started by Lee Peterson

7 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by Christopher Aiken

Upcoming Feature - Widgets

The first time I heard the term "Widgets" - it sounded curious and fun and I couldn't wait to know more about it. Over the past few years W…

Started by Amol B

14 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by Amol B

Review Opportunity: New Manual Chapter 1 & 2

Hello RSO Friends, Please note the addition of two new documents for review in the Resources box to the upper left of the main page. These…

Started by Christopher Aiken

4 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Christopher Aiken

Networks and worksites

Hi there,   I have discovered something very disconcerting.  How have the rest of you dealt with this issue?   Let's say we have an organiz…

Started by Tracy Ellis

7 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Tracy Ellis

Incorporating an existing Worksite into a new Network

Hello, I recently created worksites for about 180 Washington County companies, but now want to explore "upgrading" a company to a network i…

Started by Erika Kampe

3 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Tracy Ellis

Long Trip Calendaring Errors

Since switching from Microsoft MapPoint based geocoding to Google maps, administrators have been noting that some users calendaring their t…

Started by AnneBruskland

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Mika Imori

Administrator Manual - Password Protected Version for Web Posting

iCarpool has asked that if administrators choose to post a copy of Administrator Manual on their local website, to use a password protected…

Started by AnneBruskland

0 Oct 6, 2011

Facebook integration summary and tip

People who link their RideshareOnline account to Facebook enable four features, which are intended to make the RideshareOnline experience m…

Started by Stan Suchan

2 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Ellen Cintron

New Glossary available for Administration Manual

A new document is available under Resources, a Glossary that defines iCarpool system, computer, and transportation-related terms found in t…

Started by Amy O'Brien

2 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Casey Kanzler

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service