Technical support and training (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Working together while building your brand

iCarpool offers options that can help you boost your brand while you use their system to collaborate with other local organizations. One of…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Sep 12, 2011

TMA Network Configuration implications

We have five TMAs in the Portland region and we're beginning the process of establishing their networks. The best solution for doing this h…

Started by Dan Kaempff

4 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Amol B

Fuel, cash and emissions savings

During the outreach we conducted in the past year, we received a lot of favorable response to presenting fuel, cash and emissions savings o…

Started by Stan Suchan

1 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Casey Kanzler

Bulk upload feature & network affiliations

I met with a potential new network user today - a private Montessori school - to show them the site and discuss how it could assist and ben…

Started by Dan Kaempff

3 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Amol B

Adding a batch of new vehicles to RSO

Hello all,   We're in the process of refreshing our fleet of vanpool vehicles with 2011 model vans.  There are going to be 30 or so new veh…

Started by Lee Peterson

2 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Lee Peterson

Follow forum discussions via email

At the suggestion of Ellen Cintron from Pierce Transit, I decided to try to find a way that Smart Transportation members could receive upda…

Started by Stan Suchan

1 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Ellen Cintron

Q&A

Lee Peterson made a great suggestion on a related forum. I am moving it to a new Discussion Title so the thread it not lost. Lee Peterson s…

Started by AnneBruskland

0 Jun 7, 2011

Organizing our online community

I've spent a bit of time today adding features to the Smart Transportation forum. Any features you like? Think we should remove? What about…

Started by Stan Suchan

6 May 11, 2011
Reply by Stan Suchan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service