Upgrades (82)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Give Spanish translation a try

A previous forum posting outlines a proposal to add Spanish translation in the iCarpool platform and to support Spanish customers via email…

Started by Stan Suchan

1 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Pamela Blackhorse

Quick Search Widget Available

The Quick Search Widget has been provisioned in the iCarpool-RideshareOnline platform. The quick search widget allows a user to search for…

Started by Amol B

7 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Mark Messinger

Spanish in the iCarpool platform is ready to go and we need your input

During 2012, Pacific Northwest iCarpool network administrators discussed purchasing a Spanish language option for our platform, which inclu…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Jan 17, 2013

Veteran's Services

Who is working with Veterans?  Is there a network specific to providing rideshare to Veterans?  

Started by Community Connection NE Oregon

1 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by AnneBruskland

System Upgrades Update

The attached document summarizes WSDOT-sponsored features and improvements that have been completed during the past year or so and are stil…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Oct 2, 2012

Reminder: Final conversion of *.rideshareonline.com to *.icarpool.com – Action Required

This may be overkill - but I just wanted to post a reminder on the below item, which was discussed at our last Administrator meeting, as we…

Started by AnneBruskland

0 Sep 20, 2012

Scheduled Platform Update - Available for Review on Training Server by August 20th

iCarpool has been working on enhancements to the platform, and will be uploading the changes to the training server by August 20th.  Admini…

Started by AnneBruskland

1 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by AnneBruskland

Show of hands: who's attending the WSDOT Public Transportation Conference?

Hi folks! The 2012 WSDOT Public Transportation Conference is less than three weeks away, and I for one am excited to see, meet and/or catch…

Started by Jef Lucero

0 Aug 8, 2012

Hood River to Portland

I have had several requests from folks looking for transportation from Hood River to Portland.  CAT doesn't always seem to be an option and…

Started by Pamela Blackhorse

0 Jul 31, 2012

Employee ID field

While adding an new vanpool rider today I was prompted for their "Employee ID".  It's a field I've never seen before.  It's also a required…

Started by Lee Peterson

3 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Amol B

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service