Technical support and training (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SmartRideshare update to Quick Instructions and Admin Manuals

Hi everyone, I've edited our training materials, the Quick Instructions and Administrator Manuals, to reflect the new SmartRideshare rebran…

Started by Tricia Barbachan

0 Dec 16, 2014

Trip Log Templates - How they work and existing limitations

Trip log templates help users log trips in their calendar using a "one-click" confirmation - when using trip log templates, users don't nee…

Started by AnneBruskland

2 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by AnneBruskland

New Reporting Tools

Dear partners, At a previous Administrators meeting we discussed developing a reporting tool to assist you with collecting and displaying d…

Started by AnneBruskland

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Tricia Barbachan

network admin conference calls - your input needed

At yesterday’s network administrator meeting/conference call, we kicked off a discussion about the monthly conference calls. The people who…

Started by Stan Suchan

1 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Jef Lucero

Save the date: next network admin call Thu. Dec. 12 @ 10:30 a.m.

SAVE THE DATE: The regularly scheduled November and December network administrator conference calls will be consolidated to Thursday, Decem…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Nov 1, 2013

Challenge Based Incentives

Is there a way to build an incentive so that it is it challenge based not luck based? What I mean is, instead of the winner being one lucky…

Started by OSUsustainability

2 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by OSUsustainability

Notifications, homepage content and social media

Good morning folks!    I'm curious how many RideshareOnline administrators post notifications and content to their networks and, if so, whe…

Started by Jef Lucero

0 Aug 26, 2013

How to create multiple users for training sites

Question:  I'm experimenting on the (iCarpool) training sites and was wondering a.) if it's possible to make multiple users in the training…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Jun 3, 2013

Training site for network administrators

Nothing new - just a reminder about network administrator access to the training site. New network administrators will likely want their re…

Started by Stan Suchan

0 Jun 3, 2013

Magic Tricks - Tips of the trade to help your end users

We talked at the May Admin meeting about trips and tricks to help end users access and use their accounts.  Please chime in with others you…

Started by Emily Nutsch

0 May 31, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Stan Suchan.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service